About Gossman Forensics
Gossman Forensics has the technical background and the needed
communication skills to explain not only the science behind what
happened, but also the scientific expertise and real life experience to
develop the evidence that clearly shows why it happened.
David Gossman's academic background includes a BS and MS in
Interdisciplinary Physical Science. His graduate program focused on
Analytical Chemistry, Geophysics, and Science Communication. He has
extensive industrial and laboratory experience and an expert support staff.
He continues to maintain hands-on involvement as owner and QA/QC
Manager for ChemRight Laboratories, Inc. He also provides environmental
and waste management consulting services as President of
Gossman Consulting, Inc.
Please refer to the complete list
of David Gossman's academic coursework.
- Fellow of the American Institute of Chemists (FAIC)
- Member of ASTM Committees including-
- Sampling and Analysis of Atmospheres
- Air Quality
- Waste Management
- Molecular Spectroscopy and Chromatography
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Environmental Assessment, Risk Management and Corrective
- Member of the American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Member of the International Society of Environmental Forensics
- Associate Member of the American Bar Association (ABA) - Section
of Environment, Energy, and Resources
- Member American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAS)
- Member Air and Waste Management Association (AWMA)
- Member National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Member National Association of Fire Investigators (NAFI)
- Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (CFEI)
- Licensed Private Investigator - State of Iowa
Explore the complete list of David Gossman's professional qualifications.
For qualifications of our team members, please see our